Saturday, July 7, 2012
Y.O.U.
You!! Yes You!! You were at fault, why aren't you texting me. Do you know that you the want who makes me angry. Why you didnt ask me why im angry. Why do i always have to just forget that i am angry with you while i always have to apologies to you when you are angry towards me. Do you know that i care for all my friend if they are angry. I always tell them if they are angry with me, I would say "i am sorry" and i will not make them angry again. Why dun you care about me. Is it that you really dun care for me or kau tk anggap aku as kwn kau?? Or you think that i can cool down by myself. I am waiting for your apology. I know it is a small thing but KLU AKU BUAT GITU KAT KAU, KAU PUN AKAN MARAH. Do you know that you have hurt me many time but i ignore all this shit coz i know i want to tressure you as my friend. I know that kau tk anggap aku as best friend kau but you will always know that i am there for you. Are you using me?? Hmm for now i just want to hear this 3 words from you "I am sorry".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment