Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just so you know.

For this past 2 days, i am not in the mood. I feel like crying but i cant cry. I was crying in the inside but no one knows it. It hurts a lot as i forced myself to smile and pretend that i am okay. I try to have this positive mindset. This past 2 days i was not in the right mind. In class i say that i cant do it. One of my classmeates tell me "Wani, i know you can do it like what you always tell us to do." I almost cried as she said that "i tot you always tell us to be positive." I always tell my classmates to be positive but that past 2 days i have negative mindset. I feel like i need someone motivation. Thanks to her, i wake up and try my best to be in positive state. If she didnt tell me what i always tell her, i will not be concentrating in my class. People in my class sees me as happy and a person who cheers people up. I gonna miss them very much. Hope we still get contact with one another. Thanks Wendy for saying those words to me. You make me awake from my miserable life. I dun wan my miserable life to be back. Just so you know, I am waiting for the apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment