So tmr will be my 2nd week of school. Time flies very fast and I'm scared coz I still haven't start my FYP (Final Year Project) yet. I aint a leader but I think, I have to plan something, so that my grp will not do stuff last minute. Tmr if I free, I'm going to make a schedule chart. Haiz, why is my team leader is very slack. I hate last minute job coz I tend to be more clumsy and careless when I do last minute stuff. My facilitator told me to settle our grp problem ourselves coz we are adults already and she will treat us like an adult. So I think I have to settle with my teammates like an adult then.
Tmr module will be "New Media Communication" for me. Seems like I can't make friends with the year 1 because all of them know each other already. Hmm why am I getting more introvert?? Is it because of the previous experience of me and my friends??? Is it because I still cant get over it about those incident??? No more words to say. Check time 10.40pm. I will be signing out now. Tmr gt school, so need to sleep early.. Goodnight and toodles. :))
Sometimes, the solution that you are thinking, might not be the solution to solve your problem.
- Syazie
Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment